- How old is Rea Sanka?
- How did sankarea anime end?
- What happens in the last episode of sankarea?
- Is sankarea a good anime?
- Does Netflix have sankarea?
- Does Furuya and rea end up together?
- What does sankarea mean in Japanese?
- What chapter did sankarea anime end?
- Who does Furuya end up with?
- Related questions
She was accidentally pushed off a cliff by her father while trying to protect Babu, resulting in her death.
Rea Sanka is the deuteragonist of the Sankarea anime and manga. Rea is a 15 years old girl who steals and drinks some of the zombie potion made by Chihiro in an attempt to commit suicide because of the sheltered life she lives.
In the end of the manga, Chihiro's heart was eaten by Rea, but he was given an artificial heart to survive. Rea is the heroine title character of the story who steals and drinks a zombie potion made by Chihiro in an attempt to commit suicide because of years of sexual and emotional abuse by her father.
The episode ends with the henchmen capturing Chihiro. This episode focuses on Chihiro's little sister, Mero. She and her classmates, Ichie Shinoda and Miko Yasaka, become curious about the strange actions of their teacher, Mizuki Yamanouchi, suspecting she may be a zombie.
Although it is no where as good as the better SoL/Romantic comedy/Comedy I've watched, Sankarea was mostly entertaining. I believe Sankarea deserves better than a mediocre 6 or 7. The whole quality of the show is very impressive, and even though the plot and character is slightly weak, I give Sankarea a very good 8/10.
07.Is Sankarea: Undying Love on Netflix? No Sankarea: Undying Love is not available on Netflix.
Nope they don't end up together. Rea lives on her own and slowly becomes a living urban legend as shown in the last chapter. Given how Rea knows the children's grandmother at the last chapter, the only possible candidate for Furuya's wife would be Wanko.Aug 1, 2020
Japanese: さんかれあ English: Sankarea: Undying Love.
Like the other answer says, the anime covers up 'till the chapter 9 of the manga, and there are 56 chapters to it.Nov 21, 2015
This was broken when Furuya uses his final words to confess his love to Rea, returning her humanity in time for her to shelter him from the collapsing roof.
How far does the sankarea anime go?
Is sankarea a horror?
Is sankarea romantic?
Is there a season 2 of sankarea?
Why is sankarea rated MA?
Is Rea Sanka alive?
Is sankarea getting a Season 2?
How old is rea in sankarea?
Does Chihiro become zombie?
What happened to Sanka's mother?
- She is the daughter of Dan'ichirō Sanka and Aria Sanka, but her biological mother died right after she was born. She currently resides in the Furuya Residence at the temple. Her zombification her skin becomes almost entirely white and her purple eyes become crimson/blood re d.
What happened to Rea's memory?
- While on ZoMA Island, Rea was given brain surgery that took a large portion of her memories. In an attempt to re-jog her memory, Chihiro and Ranko reacted the night Rea tried to eat him. While this doesn't bring back memories, but does put her back into the confused eater state.
Why does Jogoro think Rea is his first wife?
- In chapter 32, it is revealed that Rea can speak fluent English. She greatly resembles Sada, Jogoro's first wife. This caused him to mistake her as his wife. She was mistaken for Chihiro's and Mero's deceased mother, due to her pale skin, dark hair, kind demeanor and inability to feel temperature.
Why did Rea attack Aria and Don?
- After a while Rea slowly losing humanity and turning into the 'confused eater' state, she attacks the Furuya family including Ranko while she was at Chihiro's house and manages to bite Don's arm in the process. Stating that 'this isn't the taste she wanted'. She went to the Sanka High and attacked Aria while she was drunk in her office.